What Sarina Wiegman lacks coaching men football...Aug 19, 2022
What Sarina Wiegman lacks for Mens Football.
A new season, your professional club is in need to find a new Headcoach.
Then you receive this resume of a 52 year old coach:
* 99 Caps as a player
* Coach for 15 years on all level. National Titles and Champions League
* Assistant National Coach
* National Team Coach. After 6 months winning European Championship. (with a team that never got to the final before)
* National Team Coach. After 2 years silver medallist on World Cup
* 2x FIFA Coach of the Year
* National Team Coach of England. In her first year there England became European Champions also!
Proven Competencies with different teams, in different countries:
- Creating an inspiring vision, removing limiting beliefs (where players and staff who never won a price!) wanted to belong to.
- Working with diverse staffs, valuing each input and personality.
- Managing Egos, and form a team of Heroes to cheer on. (her teams always have more ''stars'' than others)
- Proven to make the impopular decisions in need to pursue the goal
- Creating a High Performance Environment where passion and professionalism spreads behind National borders.
- Getting stadiums packed, scaling Fanbase and attracting Sponsors
- Creating positive PR
And number 1 Competency:
MAKING PLAYERS BETTER & WINNING PRIZES.
'The male dominated footballworld is not ready for THIS, yet..’ you hear a lot.
What competency does she lack that players would not work with her as a coach?
What competency does she lack that a General Director needs from a Coach?
What competency does she lack that your Fans want to see in their Coach?
A new season... Do you have any limiting beliefs about quality?
Do you want to receive one article every two weeks, which is Innovating, Inspiring and Informative? Leave your Email and we keep you in the Loop with the good stuff!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.