Holland Football University prides itself as being a footballing agency. Found by Mary Kok-Willemsen, who over the years has gain immense experience within the football industry. Such as gaining her UEFA A license and also working in various positions in football; nationally and internationally.
Mary Spent 9 Years at FC Twente as the 1st Team Women’s Manager Head Coach, guiding them to winning the KNVB Cup and also league title. She is a strong minded individual that looks to develop football concepts that are relevant to those that she comes into contact with.
The desire of Mary to start the organisation, came from the fact that she believed bridging the gap between Education, Government Policies, Football Association and also the community. This would provide a winning formula to encourage, motivate aspiring footballers, coaches and managers.
Holland Football University is a footballing agency that looks to connect Football organisations, Research Initiatives, Public institutions and companies. We realise that showing a consistency when it comes to showing levels of professionalism to our clients; Players, Coaches, managers and volunteers is a fundamental principle that we look to uphold at all times.
- Excellent talentdevelopment programs for professional- and recreational football for footballassociations, footballclubs, footballteams and players.
- Professional education for footballcoaches and footballmanagers worldwide.
- Professional Trainingscenters for all our programs.
- Segmentation within our football activities based on football level, no difference in gender.
- Concerned, effective services for all our stakeholders.
- Centralization of innovation, education and talent development around football.
- Creating sustainable (inter)national partnerships where strengths of the local partner(s) combined with the HFU expertise lead to better and innovative results